Oil Wells Drilling Speciality
By the end of this program the graduate of the technical diploma "Petroleum Engineering majoring wells will be able and efficiently to participate and work in :
• Drilling and reclamation of exploration and production wells and drilling of groundwater wells .
• Dismantling, erecting and qualifying drilling rigs .
• Preparing drilling fluids and examining their properties in the field and laboratory .
• Well cementing and laboratory testing of cement properties .
• Batching, screening and pulping .
• Well recovery operations .
• Workshops and drilling yards .
• Maintenance and maintenance of some drilling equipment .
- 1942 Total Views
- 1909 Website Views
- 33 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments