Industrial Safety Speciality
By the end of this program, the graduate of the technical diploma "Mechanical Engineering Industrial Safety Division" will be able and efficiently to participate and work in:
• Implement and follow up industrial safety procedures.
• Combating all kinds of oil fires.
• Conducting site inspection tours for the purpose of identifying all hazard sites and providing the necessary disclosures.
• Participate in committees to investigate accidents resulting from work.
• Protecting individuals and oil installations from industrial hazards.
• Provide first aid.
• Ability to assess and manage risks.
- 1311 Total Views
- 1285 Website Views
- 26 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments